Mr. Tamer Khalifa
Mr. Khalifa has an accumulated twenty two years of banking experience in prime Egyptian financial institutions since 1992.
Mr. Khalifa currently holds the title of Regional General Manager at Arab African International Bank as well as Board Member of each of the following companies:
- Arab African Investment Holding Company “AAIH”
- Arab African Investment Management Company “AAIM”
- AAIB Pension Fund and Head of the Investment Committee
- Asset Liabilities Management Committee “ALCO”
- Strategic Business Development Committee
- Member of the ACI Board of Education representing Middle East and Africa
Mr. Khalifa is also an external trainer and assistant professor for several management professors in the American University in Cairo, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime, Arab Academy for Finance & Banking and Canadian University in Cairo.
Mr. Yasser El Masry
Mr. Yasser has an accumulated 25 years of work experience in Capital and Securities Markets upon which he held various positions such as :
- CEO of Naeem Brokerage Company
- Head of Central Department of Regulation and Inspection in Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA)
- Board Member and Executive Manager of Osool Brokerage Company
- Head of Portfolio Management of Falcon Portfolio Management Company
Mr. Yasser’s main achievements include the following :
- Increasing Naeem Brokerage’s net profit from LE 25 million to LE 60 million in one
- The improvement of Osool Brokerage’s ranking to the top ten leading brokerage firms in Egypt.
- The development of risk assessment model in EFSA.
Mr. Yasser has also contributed in the field of technical analysis training in Arab Academy for Banking Science and Misr for Central Clearing, Depository and Registry (MCSD) along with other reputable financial institutions.